COVID Mitigation Plan
COVID Mitigation Measures
- The clubhouse remains closed for pandemic precautions.
- Members in a campground site must be from the same household.
- Firearm and archery ranges open at 50% capacity (i.e. use every other shooting position).
- Read and follow the SPFGA COVID-19 Mitigation guidance document.
- 2 m (6′) physical distancing from anyone not in your household is mandatory
- Members planning on using the range must bring their own chair(s).
- Picnic tables have been removed from campsites – campers must bring their own table(s) and chair(s).
- Regular use of hand sanitizer (member supplied) is mandatory
- Regular disinfection (member supplied) of high-touch surfaces is mandatory
- The use of a mask covering the mouth and nose is mandatory anywhere on the property when unable to physically distance 2 m from members you do not live with; no exemptions are accepted*. Mask use on the firing line is not required. (While this is the absolute minimum, we encourage members to mask as continuously as possible, to strive to maintain 2m distancing from members they do not live with, and to regularly sanitize their hands.)
- Club outhouses are closed throughout the property. Portable toilets are available.
- Members using the campground are advised to ensure they are self-sufficient with toilet facilities as the campground outhouses will be closed.
*Members with a medical condition preventing the wearing of a mask who would like to discuss options regarding their membership can contact email@example.com.