In order to receive your membership card(s) and gate access card, new members must complete a Facility and Safety Orientation.
The orientation will be able to be completed online at your convenience, or you will be able to attend an on-site presentation. All Range members are required to complete this orientation.
For online orientations all of the information you need can be found on this website.
In particular, you must review:
Once you have reviewed the material on the site, simply complete the exam using the link provided in your member portal. You must achieve a score of 100% to pass.
To complete the orientation on-site, members will be able to attend one of our scheduled days.
Important Information Regarding On-Site Orientations:
- Please inform us by email (email@example.com) two weeks in advance which event you plan on attending. This will give us time to prepare your membership / access card(s) for you and ensure they are on-site for you to collect after the orientation and exam.
- Orientations are scheduled for the second Sunday of the month, February to September. Note: if there are no members confirmed to attend, scheduled dates may be cancelled. Please review the Events Calendar for updates prior to attending.
- The main gate will be opened from 9:15-10:15 to allow entry. You will not be able to enter outside this window. Once through the gate, proceed 100 m and turn right, then proceed approximately 250 m to the garage.
- To ensure the the orientation can commence at 10:00 a.m., you are requested to arrive no later than 9:45 a.m. to register.
- There is seating capacity for 60 at each session, with standing room for more. Chairs are usually claimed by the earliest arrivals, so arriving early is recommended.
- Budget approximately 3 hours for the orientation. Dress appropriately for weather conditions, as approximately an hour of the presentation will be conducted outside. You may want to bring a snack and a beverage.
- At the end of the orientation, there will be the same exam as in the online orientation. You must achieve a score of 100% to pass.
- If you have arranged your attendance at a session in advance, your membership / access card(s) will be issued to you following the orientation, so if you’re planning on shooting that day please bring your guns!
- Outdoor toilets are available.
You are required to display your membership card on your person when using the firearms or archery Ranges. Therefore, it is recommended that you supply your own lanyard, or purchase one from the Club at the orientation ($2.00 each).
There is a $20.00 replacement fee for lost cards.
Please Note: All new members are expected to complete an orientation. Failure to activate your membership by attending one of the scheduled orientations, or by successfully completing the online exam, may result in the cancellation of your membership without refund.