In order to receive your membership card(s) and gate access card, new members must complete a Facility and Safety Orientation.
The orientation will be able to be completed online at your convenience, or you will be able to attend an on-site presentation. All Range members are required to complete this orientation.
For online orientations all of the information you need can be found on this website.
In particular, you must review:
Once you have reviewed the material on the site, simply complete the exam using the link provided in your member portal. You must achieve a score of 100% to pass.
To complete the orientation on-site, members will be able to attend one of our scheduled days. Please refer to the Events Calendar to view dates and to register (registration is required).
All of the information you need to prepare for the on-site can be found on this website. It is expected that you will have read through this material in preparation for the orientation session, as there will be not be a read-through of this material in detail.
Specifically, please ensure that you have read through and reviewed the following beforehand:
Important Information Regarding On-Site Orientations:
- Orientations are scheduled for the second Sunday of the month, February to September. Note: if there are no members confirmed to attend, scheduled dates may be cancelled. Please review the Events Calendar for updates prior to attending.
- The main gate will be opened from 9:15-10:15 to allow entry. You will not be able to enter outside this window. Once through the gate, proceed 100 m and turn right, then proceed approximately 250 m to the garage.
- To ensure the the orientation can commence at 10:00 a.m., you are requested to arrive no later than 9:45 a.m. to register.
- There is seating capacity for 30 at each session.
- Budget approximately 2 hours for the orientation. Dress appropriately for weather conditions, as a portion of the presentation will be conducted outside. You may want to bring a snack and a beverage.
- If you have registered in advance via Eventbrite, your membership / access card(s) will be issued to you following the orientation. So, if you’re planning on shooting that day please bring your guns!
- At the end of the orientation, there will be the same exam as in the online orientation. You must achieve a score of 100% to pass.
- Outdoor toilets are available.
You are required to display your membership card on your person when using the firearms or archery Ranges. Therefore, it is recommended that you supply your own lanyard, or purchase one from the Club at the orientation ($2.00 each).
There is a $20.00 replacement fee for lost cards.
Please Note: All new members are expected to complete an orientation. Failure to activate your membership by attending one of the scheduled orientations, or by successfully completing the online exam, may result in the cancellation of your membership without refund.