In order to receive your membership card(s) and gate access card, new Range and Family Range Members must complete a Facility and Safety Orientation.
New for 2019, we are offering this orientation in two formats: 1) Online or 2) On-site.
The orientation will be able to be completed online at your convenience, or you will be able to attend an on-site presentation. All Range members are required to complete this orientation.
For online orientations all of the information you need can be found on this website.
In particular, you must review:
Once you have reviewed the material on the site, simply complete the exam using the link provided in the email you were sent. You must achieve a minimum score of 100% to pass.
Please note: members who have not provided a valid email address or who have previously unsubscribed from club email are not able to complete the orientation online and must attend an on-site session.
To subscribe to club email, please contact Shauna (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the arrangements.
To complete the orientation on-site, members will be able to attend one of the four scheduled days: February 2, 3, 9 or 10, 2019. No additional dates are anticipated.
Important Information Regarding On-Site Orientations:
- Please inform Shauna by email (email@example.com) two weeks in advance which event you plan on attending. This will give her time to prepare your membership / access card(s) for you and ensure they are on-site for you to collect after the orientation.
- Orientations are scheduled for the first two Saturdays and Sundays in February.
- To ensure the orientation is able to commence at 10:00 a.m., you are requested to arrive by 9:35 a.m. to register.
- There is seating capacity for 60 at each session, with standing room for more. Chairs are usually claimed by the earliest arrivals, so arriving early is recommended.
- The main gate will be open. Proceed 100 m and turn right, then approximately 250 m to the garage.
- Budget approximately 3 hours for the orientation. Dress appropriately for weather conditions, as approximately an hour of the presentation will be conducted outside. You may want to bring a snack and a beverage.
- Outdoor toilets are available.
- If you have arranged your attendance at a session in advance your membership / access card(s) will be issued to you following the orientation, so if you’re planning on shooting that day please bring your guns!
You are required to display your membership card on your person when using the firearms or archery Ranges. Therefore, it is recommended that you supply your own lanyard, or purchase one from the Club at the orientation ($2.00 each).
There is a $20.00 replacement fee for lost cards.
Please Note: All successful applicants are expected to complete an orientation. Failure to activate your membership by attending one of the scheduled orientations, or by successfully completing the online exam, may result in the cancellation of your membership without refund.