All members, new and renewing, are required to create a new account using the Purchase buttons below before they will be able to log into the member portal.
Please watch instructional video before signing up for your membership!
sign up online
A Regular Membership is for adult individuals 18 years of age or older on the day of purchase. This membership includes access to the Association’s recreational facilities and the archery range.
Regular with Range Privileges
All the benefits included with a Regular Membership with the addition of access to the firearms ranges.
A Family Membership is for families whose head of household is 18 years of age or older on the day of purchase and includes their Dependents (a spouse/partner and any children under 18). This membership includes access to the Association’s recreational facilities and the archery range.
Family with Range Privileges
All the benefits included with a Family Membership with the addition of access to the firearms ranges.
A Youth Membership is for individual children under the age of 18 on the day of purchase. This membership includes access to the Association’s recreational facilities and the archery range. This membership also includes access to the firearms ranges; to be accompanied by an adult Member with Range Privileges if required by the Facility Rules.
Membership Terms & Conditions
Annual Membership Fees
- Memberships are from January 1st to December 31st of the current year in which the membership is purchased.
- There is an annual membership fee for each Membership Classification.
- Membership fees are established in accordance with the SPFGA Bylaws.
- Membership fees are not pro-rated.
Admission of Membership
Membership is available to any person who wishes to support the conservation of our fish, wildlife and natural resources and their management of the future and subscribes to the policies, principles, objectives and rules of the Association.
Rights and Privileges
A Member shall have the right:
- Of access to the property and facilities as provided by the membership classification.
- To one vote on matters of the Association during General Meetings.
- To become a Member of the Board of Directors if so elected by a majority at the Annual General Meeting or if appointed by the Board of Directors.
- To receive communications from the Association.
- To comply with Association’s policies.
- To comply with Association rules as established by the Board of Directors published in the Policies Manual and/or posted on the Association’s Recreational and Shooting Facilities.
- To accept System emails (safety and membership related) and to indicate it they wish to also receive optional News & Event Alerts emails.
- To complete a Facility and Safety Orientation before receiving a new membership; existing Members may be required to complete or repeat a Facility and Safety Orientation at regular intervals as deemed appropriate by the Board
- To supply their Firearms License Number (PAL/RPAL): SPFGA is required to collect this information for the CFO as per section 14(1) of the Shooting Clubs and Shooting Ranges Regulations (SOR/98-212).
Withdrawal and Refund of Fees
A member may withdraw from the Association tendering a written resignation to the Secretary of the Association, but the membership fee of such a member, or any part thereof, shall not be refunded except as approved by the Board of Directors.