Please Note: The end of day shooting time will be changing soon, falling back to 6:30 p.m. on September 22.
Effective August 1, 2019:
- The Range Membership Cap has been lifted: see the Membership Page for details & range membership application form.
- A policy for Supervised Guest Use of our ranges has been approved: Supervised Guest Range Use Policy
- Guests must have a guest pass to use the ranges.
- Until the website has been set up to purchase guest passes, the member must call (780)412-1311 Mon-Fri 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. to purchase passes.
- Cost for adults is $20/day (no charge under 18).
- Proof of payment will be emailed to you. Printed or electronic copies must be presented on request at the range.
- As the sponsoring member is directly supervising the guest while they are handling uncased firearms, it is understood that guest and member will operate from a single bench.
- The website should hopefully be read for online guest pass purchases sometime in the next month or two.
The above is a partial summary. The sponsoring member and guest are responsible for being aware of the details of the Supervised Guest Range Use Policy in full.
In order to avoid surprises, it’s always a good idea to check the calendar for bookings or events of the area you’re planning to use prior to coming out to the facility.
Outlaw Rimfire Precision Series (ORPS) is a national marksmanship competition involving shooting .22 LR rifles shooting at targets between 25 to 100 yards from a variety of shooting positions. Matches are being held at the Overflow range through the spring, summer and fall:
- July 27
- August 24
- September 28
- October 19
- November TBA
- December 14 (weather dependent)
For details, please visit the Current Events page.