For 2019, range orientations are available in two formats: online or on-site.
Online orientations were sent by email on January 10, 2019. On-site orientations will be held on the first two weekends of February.
For more information, see the Range Orientation page
The SPFGA facility rules revisions, approved by a majority vote of the membership at the January 31, 2019 General Meeting, have been updated on the website: https://www.spfga.ca/facility-rules/
Annual Awards Banquet
Woodvale Community Facility Golf Clubhouse
4540 – 50 Street, Edmonton.
(Millwoods Golf Course clubhouse)
Cocktails: 5:30 PM
Dinner: 7:00 PM
Awards: 8:00 PM
Children (2-10 years) $20
Child under 2 – No Charge
Ticket Order Form: https://bit.ly/2RTt7sB
2019 SPFGA Photo Contest
Prizes for best photos are awarded annually to members at the Awards Banquet in the Scenic and Wildlife categories.
For 2019, we’re broadening the types of submissions we’re capable of receiving and will be accepting jpeg image files as well as physical prints (details below).
Photo judging will be done by staff from the Sherwood Park Mall McBain Camera location. The winner in each category will receive two tickets to the Awards Night banquet and their photos will be on display at the banquet.
- Photo submissions accepted until February 22
- Up to two photos can be submitted in each category
- Photo prints (8×12” maximum size) or USB drives with jpeg image files can be submitted in person at the Sherwood Park Mall McBain Camera location
- Jpeg image files can be shared from cloud drives (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.) to McBain Camera staff: email@example.com
- Prints and USB drives will be returned in person at the Awards Night banquet or via Canada Post
Members are encouraged to enter their Scenic and Wildlife photos submitted from last year’s contest!
For any additional questions, contact Richard Rothwell: 780-467-6425 or firstname.lastname@example.org