PLEASE NOTE: ALL ranges will be closed for the entire day on Saturday, June for the Annual Work Party
In order to avoid surprises, it’s always a good idea to check the calendar for bookings or events of the area you’re planning to use prior to coming out to the facility.
- Wood Salvage; cut, haul, split and stack at the clubhouse. We need ATVs with trailers and if you bring a chain saw please have all the required protective equipment.
- Fence Repair and maintenance
- Repair and painting of picnic tables
- Range maintenance; target board replacement, line painting etc
- Grounds crew; garbage pick up, brush and grass cutting
- Painting; weather permitting
We are happy to announce that a Mapleseed clinic has been booked at SPFGA for July 9, 2019!
See the Current Events page for more details.
The SPFGA facility rules revisions, approved by a majority vote of the membership at the January 31, 2019 General Meeting, have been updated on the website: https://www.spfga.ca/facility-rules/
The rules have been made printable. A button has been added to the top of the rules page to enable you to be able to print these rules out. (Do keep in mind though that these rules are a living document and will evolve.)