- You are requested to be on-site by 9:35 AM to register, to insure the presentation can commence at 10:00 AM. Seating is limited to about 60 persons in each session, and chairs are usually claimed by the earliest arrivals. Those arriving after the chairs are claimed will need to stand for the full 2 hours.
- You do not need to schedule your Orientation, just show up on time as outlined in the aforementioned schedule.
- The main gate will be open. Proceed 100m and turn right, then approximately 250m to the Garage.
- Budget approximately 3 hours for the Orientation. Dress appropriately for weather conditions as approximately 1 hour of the presentation will be conducted outside. You may want to bring a beverage. Outdoor toilets are available.
- Your Membership/Access card(s) will be issued to you at the Orientation so if want to shoot that day, bring your guns.
Please Note: All successful applicants are expected to attend an Orientation. It is not anticipated that any additional dates will be scheduled. Failure to activate your membership by attending one of the scheduled Orientations may result in the cancellation of your membership without refund.